We are happy to share reports and other resources with the public, and to make it convenient for you, we have compiled these useful links in one place for at-your-fingertips access.
- Conflict Disclosure Statements and Questionnaires
According to Local Government §176.009, matters affecting public officers and employees of more than one type of local government requires disclosure of certain relationships. This includes public charter school districts. The types of relationships include doing business with local government officers and providing access to certain information.
- Texas Ethics Commission Conflict of Interest Forms
- District Accountability Rating
- Performance Rating Definitions and Explanation
- 2020 Accountability Manual
- School Report Card Definitions
- Summary of Changes to 2020 Accountability Manual
- TAPR Report
- Targeted Improvement Plan
- School Report Cards
- Inspire Academies Federal Report Card
- Anne Frank Inspire Academy Federal Report Card
- Anne Frank Inspire Academy State School Report Card
- Afton Oaks School Federal Report Card
- Afton Oaks School State School Report Card
- Bell County Federal Report Card
- Bell County State School Report Card
- Hays County Federal Report Card
- Hays County State School Report Card
- Legacy Ranch Federal Report Card
- Legacy Ranch State School Report Card
- Rockdale Federal Report Card
- Rockdale State School Report Card
- Texas Federal Report Card
- Immunization Awareness
- Texas Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K–12 - Bilingual
- Where to get the influenza vaccine?
- Vaccine exemption information
- Student Wellness Policy
Safety & Security
For information on our special programs, please visit the link below.